Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why I Hate Target

Just kidding, I love Target. A whole lot. Maybe a little too much.
I saw this on Pinterest and laughed, because it's so entirely accurate. I get excited when I have a reason to go to Target. Yesterday my reason was that I was almost out of saline solution for my contacts, and Target has the best deals on saline. The part about them having great prices is true (a two pack for $3.69!) but I may or may not have half a bottle of saline left.

So if I spent $3.69 on saline, I would like to know how exactly my total at Target was nearly $50 dollars. Whaaaaat?? And that was after I forced myself to put down the adorable sandals I have been eying for 4 months that were on clearance for 50% off! I did, however, purchase some really cute Florida Gator onesies for the cutest little boy I know.

That's it. I'm staying out of Target.

...at least until I'm running low on saline again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)