- I packed up all of our Christmas stuff last week, so we could put it in storage at my mom's house. I left our HOHOHO cookie jar out though, because it's full of Christmas candy and I was too lazy to transfer it to something else.
- I hate hate hate to iron. Usually I can get away with not ironing by using some wrinkle release spray and a few minutes in the dryer. Unfortunately, we do not currently own a dryer. Sometimes I go to work in clothes that are damp from the wrinkle release spray! (I know my mom is gasping for breath at that!)
- If I buy fresh bread at the grocery store (like Rye or Sourdough from the bakery), I break into it in the car. I swear I could eat a whole loaf of bread by myself.
- Since starting this blog (less than a month ago) I have become obsessed with checking my stats, coming up with new ideas to blog about, and finding new blogs to follow.
- We currently live in a one bedroom apartment and when our lease is up, we are looking to rent a house with at least 2 (preferably 3) bedrooms. I have been stalking rental houses online; one of the reasons I am so excited about this is that another bedroom means room for a baby! Shhhh, don't tell my husband ;)
- I love to read and will read pretty much anything, but I tend to get stuck halfway through nonfiction books. As a result, I have read the first half of most of the nonfiction books on my shelf, and the second half of none of them.
Thanks for letting me spill my guts!