Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Must Confess...

  • I actually kind of like doing dishes. Don't tell Josh. What I hate is putting away clean dishes. I swear, if he would just keep the drying rack empty, I would happily wash dishes all day long.
  • I recently switched my day off (I work four 10-hour days) from Friday to Wednesday. While I have dreaded giving up my long weekends, I think I might like having a break in the middle of the week. I switched it so I could attend church on Wednesday nights, which I'm very excited about!
  • Seeing as how I am off today, I have been super lazy. Monday I was off for MLK and was productive. Today, I slept until 9, and have yet to do anything remotely productive.
  • I saw Mark Wahlberg's new movie Contraband with a friend on Sunday, not because we had any interest in the storyline, but because Marky Mark was in it. It was a bit way too intense for me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and my heart was racing! 
  • I keep swearing I 'm going to start eating a healthy breakfast before work, and then I don't. I usually don't eat anything. I know this is horrible for me, but the thought of food in the morning makes me nauseous. Sometimes I can choke down a granola bar but that's about it. 
  • Now, because it is cold and rainy and that's as good of an excuse as any, I am going to turn on the TV, watch trashy reality shows, and take a nap.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap--I was going to see Contraband for that very same reason. Haven't gotten the chance yet.

    I'm rarely productive when I'm off work, so one day is still doing better than me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good movie! Just crazy intense. I wish I had watched it at home where I could pause it and catch my breath sometimes!

      Delete

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)