I'm linking up to E again because these are therapeutic! I like spilling my guts.
- I hate, hate, HATE the dentist. HATE. Is that clear enough? They scare me to death. I have no idea why, really. Even the ones that sedate you scare me. I keep saying I'm just going to let all my teeth fall out and get fake ones and be done with the dentist.
- I just bought a mirror at Hobby Lobby that I have no idea where I am going to put it. We live in a one bedroom apartment and don't have a ton of space. Justification: it was 50% off, I had a gift card from my MIL for Christmas, it is gorgeous, and it was made in America. What do you think?
- I hate the amount of time it takes to put on makeup the morning, but I hate the way I look without makeup more. I don't wear a ton, but I have to at least do my eyes or I look like I'm 12.
- I didn't watch the State of the Union last night. Josh did, and complained the whole time. This is why I don't watch--because I'd just be annoyed. So I ignored it.
- I think I could give up sweets pretty easily. What I can not give up is cheese and bread. I could live off of either one of those.
- Whenever I use my computer, I realize how disgustingly dirty it is. Dusty and the screen has some random smudges on it. But I always forget to actually clean it. Oops.