- I really dislike the beginning of a new month because of all of the bills that are due! The first two weeks are always tight money wise, trying to make sure that everything gets paid. I much prefer the end of the month when we have a little breathing room.
- One of my absolute favorite things in the world is watching Josh with our niece Emma. Or just hearing him talk about her. I love how much he loves her, and it makes me so excited for the day we have our own! He is going to be such a good dad.
- Our dogs have fleas and it seems like nothing we do is working to get rid of them. BOO. I am ordering Advantix II today and saying a prayer that it works.
- We lost our TV remote over two weeks ago. I've looked in all the normal places, and some not normal ones. No luck. So what this means is I haven't watched TV in over two weeks, because I am too lazy to change the channel. This may be a good thing, if I didn't make up for it by spending extra hours on Pinterest!
- Wednesday is one of my favorite days of the week because we go to church and have dinner there. No cooking? Hallelujah! A delicious meal that always includes vegetables and salad? Even better.
Now I am off to clean and figure out what I am going to send my dad for his upcoming birthday. Happy Wednesday to you all!