Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leapday Confessions

  •  
     
  • I really dislike the beginning of a new month because of all of the bills that are due! The first two weeks are always tight money wise, trying to make sure that everything gets paid. I much prefer the end of the month when we have a little breathing room.
  • One of my absolute favorite things in the world is watching Josh with our niece Emma. Or just hearing him talk about her. I love how much he loves her, and it makes me so excited for the day we have our own! He is going to be such a good dad. 
  • Our dogs have fleas and it seems like nothing we do is working to get rid of them. BOO. I am ordering Advantix II today and saying a prayer that it works.
  • We lost our TV remote over two weeks ago. I've looked in all the normal places, and some not normal ones. No luck. So what this means is I haven't watched TV in over two weeks, because I am too lazy to change the channel. This may be a good thing, if I didn't make up for it by spending extra hours on Pinterest!
  • Wednesday is one of my favorite days of the week because we go to church and have dinner there. No cooking? Hallelujah! A delicious meal that always includes vegetables and salad? Even better. 

Now I am off to clean and figure out what I am going to send my dad for his upcoming birthday. Happy Wednesday to you all!

3 comments:

  1. I just clicked over from E myself and I and had to tell you that your blog is sooooo cute!!! It really puts mine to shame. Our church stopped cooking meals on Wednesday nights and boy do I miss them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is SO cute!! I love the rick rack :) I actually did most of mine myself because I couldn't find any pre-made stuff I liked--so your compliment means a lot! I don't know what I would do without our Wednesday night meals @ church!

      Delete
  2. Ugh. It took us FOREVER to get rid of fleas, and I'm honestly not sure what worked. I hope Advantix does the trick!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)