Monday, February 20, 2012

Things I am Loving

I thought I'd share a few of my recent favorites...

Paula Dorf Eye Primer:

I was one of those people who didn't realize I needed eye primer until I stared using it. I'm not a huge makeup person (I stick to pretty basic colors & products) but this makes applying shadow so much easier and it lasts so much longer. It's not cheap, but this stuff lasts forever. I have had this little pot for almost 6 months and it's just about halfway gone.

Neti Pot:
If you don't know what a neti pot, trust me when I say that the best way to explain it is for you to watch a video of one being used (Here, I did the searching for you). I know there are all kinds of horror stories surrounding the use of these, but I'll be honest--nothing has ever cleared my sinuses like this bad boy did. I got mine for free by "liking" their Facebook page. I was hesitant, because I hate the feeling of using nasal spray. This was a little uncomfortable, but the results are amazing.

Pro Styl:
This probably seems a little weird, but I am telling you, this is hands down the best hair product I have ever bought. My hair is in between wavy and straight, and it does neither well. I like to wear it curly but I've always hard a hard time finding a scrunching product that isn't too heavy, fights humidity, and lasts all day. A friend recommended this and I have been hooked ever since. Best part? A large tub of it costs about $2 at drugstores.

Ink Joy Pens:

You know how when you find a pen that you really like, it makes your handwriting prettier and writing is more fun? Hmmm? Am I the only crazy one who labels their favorite pens so no one steals them from my desk? These are my new favorites, and they are not that expensive. I got mine at Target and keep finding excuses just to write with them!


This Song:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qQ_mJlv37wc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>iframe>

Totally switching gears, but I honestly can't get enough of this song lately! I love Robbie Seay Band.


What about you guys? What are some of your favorite things lately? I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)