- My iPhone seems no worse for the wear after it's exposure to (clean) toilet water. Also, I think I have finally caught up on the 18 Words with Friends notifications I had when I turned it back on!
- Sunday morning our church hosted a tailgate breakfast for Super Bowl Sunday. Two notes: first of all, tailgating for breakfast is awesome. There was so much good food! Secondly, what happened to this winter? Why is it 80 degrees in February?
- I woke up yesterday with a full blow head cold. I have no idea where it came from, but after 4 doses of Emergen-C and 5 packets of Alka Seltzer Cold Relief, I think I can finally breathe again!
- Sunday at our Life Group's Super Bowl party, 90% of the menu was Pinterest-inspired. I have never seen so much delicious food all in the same place. I am going to save details for a full post later this week because you deserve to be able to replicate this deliciousness!
- Tuesdays might be my new favorite day of the week. This is because:
- I have Wednesdays off work, so it feels like a Friday to me
- We have marriage Bible study tonight and I love it!
That's all my random thoughts for now. Hope everyone is having a great week!