Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Catching Up

I swore I was going to blog yesterday, but as you can see that didn't happen. Monday wore my brain out. I have been dealing with some stuff at work that is stressing me out too, so all in all yesterday was a crash-on-the-couch-and-make-frozen-pizza-for-dinner kind of night.
  • My iPhone seems no worse for the wear after it's exposure to (clean) toilet water. Also, I think I have finally caught up on the 18 Words with Friends notifications I had when I turned it back on!
  • Sunday morning our church hosted a tailgate breakfast for Super Bowl Sunday. Two notes: first of all, tailgating for breakfast is awesome. There was so much good food! Secondly, what happened to this winter? Why is it 80 degrees in February?
  • I woke up yesterday with a full blow head cold. I have no idea where it came from, but after 4 doses of Emergen-C and 5 packets of Alka Seltzer Cold Relief, I think I can finally breathe again!
  • Sunday at our Life Group's Super Bowl party, 90% of the menu was Pinterest-inspired. I have never seen so much delicious food all in the same place. I am going to save details for a full post later this week because you deserve to be able to replicate this deliciousness!
  • Tuesdays might be my new favorite day of the week. This is because:
    • I have Wednesdays off work, so it feels like a Friday to me
    • We have marriage Bible study tonight and I love it!

That's all my random thoughts for now. Hope everyone is having a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)