- I keep trying to justify the money and space necessary to
purchaseinvest in a Kitchen Aid mixer. I know I would use it, it's just not really in our budget right now plus we don't have space for it. Sigh. A girl can dream.
- Ever since saying it here, I have been craving a liverwurst sandwich. I bought bread and butter pickles at the store the other day and forgot the liverwurst! I need it soon.
- Normally I don't work on Wednesdays, but I am working today so that I can go to Lakeland this weekend for my little buddy's baptism! My alarm is set for M-T-Th-F, so it didn't go off this morning, I woke up at 6:59 (I am supposed to be at work at 7) and it is throwing my whole day off. I have no motivation and just want to go back to sleep.
- I am SO excited to be going to see Emmett this weekend, plus I get to carpool with my friend Lindsey and her sweet little boy Myles. This is the highlight of my month!
- My Valentine's day chocolate--my absolute favorite chocolate in all the world--is gone. I ate it all. It was delicious and wonderful and I want more!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Confessions Confessions Confessions
I really missed writing midweek confessions last week and am glad E, Myself & I is back to it this week! I guess I could've done them myself without linking up but what fun is that?
Here are my confessions this week: