Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Puppy Love

Josh and I don't have kids yet, but we do have two furry friends that think they are our kids.

We adopted both of our dogs without knowing much about them. Riley (the big lab/shepherd mix) came from a Walmart parking lot where a man was giving away puppies for free. June (the little terrier) came from an ad on Craiglist. We lucked out, though, and both of our girls are sweet, playful and generally well behaved.

And now, because I am too tired to write an actual post, I will shower you with pictures of the furballs:



Our girls get along really well with each other, too. They snuggle together and play together, and share their toys without fighting. 
I can only hope that one day when we do have kids, they get along as easily! (Yeah, right. I probably just cursed myself!)


If you just can't get enough of Riley & June, you can always follow my feed on Instagram @NormySapp!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)