Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday!


1.   The last thing I ate was  a bagel and cream cheese that I stole from our school's kitchen. 

2.   The last song I listened to was...I'm trying to remember what the last song was on the radio in the car. I think it was "Good Morning" by Mandisa. It's a little cheesy but a fun morning song!

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell (Jennifer) fine, fern, rife, fee, nee...

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick It would have to be blue, because there are so many shades of blue. And if you look at my color-coded closet, I have more blue than anything else (even though I didn't plan it that way!)

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find Some mail, wallet, empty ziploc, a random piece of gum, 5 or more lip balms/glosses, pen, calendar, camera cord, headphones, coupons, and a bunch of random receipts I need to trash.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to go check on our teachers and make sure all the classrooms are in ratio.

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is I don't know...the only time I really dance is at weddings with good friends and a few glasses of wine. Then I'll dance to whatever the DJ plays! 
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)