Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Happy Friday, folks! I'm joining Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for another meme today. I have always loved surveys and such!

1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is   do something crafty. Or catch up on my reading.

2.   When I have free time I tend to    be less productive than when I am busy. It's the procrastinator in me. I work better under pressure.


3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would  find a small coffee shop to have breakfast and read in. Take a nap on the couch. Talk the dogs for a long walk in the park. Rent a movie from Red Box and eat ice cream out of the carton.

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)  half and half. I love lunch dates with friends, and hanging out with my hubby, but I also love time alone.

5.  Most of my free time happens   On my days off. I am lucky enough to work four 10-hour days, so I get Friday off (most weeks). I love, love, love my day off.

6.  The best thing about free time is  naps! I love naps! Free time means I can nap!

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably   organize something or clean something  but instead, I'll probably    play around on Pinterest and stalk new blogs.

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun one! I would trade the ice cream for a bowl of super unhealthy popcorn, but I like the way the day sounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your blanks. Your perfect day sounds absolutely wonderful. I'm now following!

    xoxo
    Ellie

    belovedlifeofmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanks answers are great! Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)