Five things that I loved this week...
1. The fact that it's raining today and there is cooler weather on the horizon! No more feeling like summer in January!
2. Dinner & Laser tag last weekend with some friends. Why isn't laser tag cool anymore?
3. The mirror I bought at Hobby Lobby. I may or may not be obsessed with it. I also may or may not still have no idea where I'm going to put it!
4. Thirty-One's new spring line debuts next week, and I am in love with the new prints!
5. We have pretty much NO plans this weekend, and I am excited to be able to relax!
Happy Friday, friends!