Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just For Fun!

I'm linking up with Crys @ A Life in Ordinary for this fun questionnaire! This is so much more entertaining than putting away laundry and vacuuming (which is what I should be doing). 
 
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What do you pick?

Produce: Fresh Broccoli to roast
Bakery: Seeded Rye Bread
Meat: Whatever's on sale :)
Frozen Foods: spinach
Dairy: Fat Free Half & Half
 
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

Ugh. Three? I'd pack a dress, a nice shirt, and jeans. And we better be going somewhere I can do some shopping!

If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
  • "Seriously?"
  • "Thank you for calling *** Early Learning, this is Jennifer..."
  • "Walking feet! Inside voices!"
  • "Riley! June! SIT!"
  • "What do we have coupons for?"
What three things do you find yourself doing every single day? What things would put you in a bad mood if you didn’t get to do them?
  • I need one cup of coffee. Just one. I am not a happy camper without it. I don't think it's the caffeine, because I can drink decaff and be happy--it's just the routine.
  • Walking the dogs. I like having a decent amount of time to take them for a walk in the evening, both for their benefit and mine. If it's raining or I don't have enough time, I get frustrated.
  • Reading or playing iPhone games before bed. Just 15 minutes of zone-out time.
    r
    If you had a three hour block where no one was around, what 5 things might we find you doing?
    1. Reading
    2. Browsing Pinterest (and wishing I remembered to make things I pin!)
    3. Taking a nap
    4. Reading blogs or updating mine
    5. Deep cleaning or balancing the checkbook (things I prefer to do without Josh around--I don't know why!)
    You are headed to the zoo, but it looks like it might start raining. What three exhibits do you rush to see first?

    Rush? You don't rush at the zoo! I love the elephants and the giraffes though. They always remind me how creative God is!
     
    What four (live) television shows do you wish would gift you free tickets?
    1. Anderson (I just think he's cute)
    2. Can I go back in time and say Oprah? I just want the free stuff she always gave out.
    3. Stephen Colbert. He's funny.
    4. Nate Berkus? That's honestly the only other talk show I can think of!
    If someone offered to buy you a triple dipper ice cream cone, what three flavors would you choose?

    Mint chocolate chip, and mint chocolate chip, and mint chocolate chip. I do like other flavors but I don't like mixing them!

    Imagine you lost your purse at a retail store. When you go to pick it up, the cashier asks you to name five things that are inside it to prove it is yours. What do you say?
    1. Blue & Green zipper pouch with a variety of meds/cosmetics.
    2. Leather envelope overflowing with coupons.
    3. Pink coin purse with random gift cards.
    4. A stack of mail/bills with a binder clip.
    5. A ridiculous amount of pens & lip glosses that always get lost at the bottom.
    Imagine you are at a job fair. You’re asked what careers you would like to pursue. Assuming you had the talents for said careers, how would you respond? (List four.)
    1. Teacher 
    2. Author
    3. Zoologist
    4. Professional blogger/scrapbooker/mom.

    If you could speak with your 16 year old self, what four things would you say?

    1.  Go to school! Why do you keep skipping?
    2.  Deal with your issues now. They will only get more difficult the longer you ignore them.
    3. God has a perfect plan, and his timing is perfect. Quit trying to rush things and just trust.
    4. Stop spending all your money and put some in savings. Don't ever get a credit card, ever. Be smart!

    1 comment:

    1. I totally agree with the not rushing part. Why didn't my 16 year old self learn more patience?!

      ReplyDelete

    Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)