Friday, March 23, 2012

Hooray for Friday!

Photobucket

ONE: My friend Lindsey and I are going to see the Hunger Games tomorrow morning. We were going Sunday but we had to reschedule it to sooner because we can't wait! I have heard the movie is amazing, and I'm so excited to see it. Though I am pretty sure it is just going to make me more indecisive between Peeta & Gale. (I haven't read Mockingjay yet).



TWO: It looks like we will be spending a week in Maine this summer! My aunt's family owns a house on Old Orchard Beach, and my mom's side of the family has been spending a week there every summer for the past 15 years. We haven't gone since 2009 but I think we going to be able to swing it this year, and I'm already counting down the days!

THREE: I got the book in the mail today! I am so excited to read it. Josh thinks it's funny how excited I am but I think he's secretly very excited too.


FOUR: We are still doing our weekly marriage study at our friends' house. We are watching the video series God's Dream for Your Marriage. It has been such a blessing for us to have friends whose marriage we can learn from, and to have them be willing to mentor us. It remains one of my favorite nights of the week and I can honestly say it has been really beneficial to our marriage!

FIVE: Josh got off work a little early this evening, so we went to dinner. Now I have brownies in the oven and we are getting ready to watch Contagion. Great way to kick off the weekend!

Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games is really great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was so good! I am already excited about the next one!

      Delete
  2. Baha...the fact that your husband is excited about that book cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! He keeps asking me if I'm done reading it yet... boys ;)

      Delete
  3. i love that you are doing a marriage group study..so fun! Hope you enjoyed the hunger games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you think of the movie? I am DYING to see it but I doubt we'll get to until it comes out on video :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO good! Definitely worth seeing. They did an amazing job with it. Hope it comes out on video soon for you!!

      Delete

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)