Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ballet Flats

I am not really a high heel kind of girl, so most days you'll find me in flats of some kind. Let's be real, I'd be wearing flip flops ever day except I can't wear them to work.

I have a favorite pair of ballet flats--they are from Gap a few years ago. They are a muted pewter color, not too shiny but dressy enough to wear with skirts and dresses and jeans alike. I love the pewter color, too, because they match pretty much everything. At this point, though, they are showing their age and it's time to find some new ones.

So I have been on the hunt for flats, and here's what I love...

Tom's Chambray "Katia" 



I love my original Tom's, and I love these new flats from Tom's. Simple, and another great go-with-anything color. But $79 is a little way too pricey.

CL by Chinese Laundry "Addie"

I love these too. And at $45, pretty affordable. I'm worried they might be a little dressy for what I need though. They would be great with skirts but maybe a little much with jeans and a t-shirt.

Yosi Samra "Samra" 
These are very similar to what I had from Gap. I love how stretchy and comfortable they look.

BC Footwear "Aurora"
These are really cute...and they're only $13.74!At that price, I could get a few pairs in fun colors too...


Fergalicious "Alana"  

Luiza Barcelos
Journee Co "Misbehave"
Excuse me while I go drool over all the pretty shoes!

2 comments:

  1. I love these shoes!! You are making me want to go shopping right NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK. Thanks for the heads up...now I'm going to spend money :) I LOVE the Tom's, too. But, like you, I felt $80 was a little steep for my current budget.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)