Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Catching Up!

So I had a bright idea to start a blog...and I did it...and then I promptly forgot about it.

Oops.

I left my first post up, from over a year ago, because it still applies. We've been through a lot in the past year, and I've grown a lot. When we have problems, and of course we do, I still want to fix them immediately. I still feel weird and agitated until we've made up. I am getting better though, because I am making a conscious effort. I have to tell myself to take a deep breath, say a prayer, and remember that even though we may be fighting, we still love each other.

And love each other we do. One of the things I treasure most about our relationship is our ability to be silly.


I found this on Pinterest (you can count me among the addicted, and follow my boards here ). I love it. We are silly. We make funny faces and tickle each other and pick on each other. Now that we have fancy iPhones (thanks, Mom!) we send each other silly pictures and FaceTime each other from different rooms. His goofiness is one of the reasons I fell in love with him, and it's still one of my favorite things about him.


Did I just make you gag a little bit?

Oops again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language! Thanks for sharing :)